Hello!!!! In this project I will show you how to make a Arduino Bluetooth-controlled Car which can be controlled through our Android mobile
Hey!!! Now i will show you how to make Arduino bluetooth controlled car. This RC car is controlled by our smart phone with help of Arduino Bluetooth control apk. You can download this application (Arduino Bluetooth Control) from the google play store.
App download link:- Arduino Bluetooth Control Apk
In this, Arduino Bluetooth control was controlled by android mobile application of buttons, gesture and etc. Now in this project our car will be controlled by the touches. Our controls are
1 is for forward direction, 2 is for reverse direction, 3 is for left, 4 is for right, 5 is for STOP.
1. Arduino Uno Board_______________Amazon2. HC-05_________________________Amazon3. Motors________________________Amazon4. L293D Motor Driver______________Amazon5. 9v Batteries (recommended in electronic store__Amazon6. Connecting wires (as per required)__Amazon
Arduino Bluetooth Controlled Car DIAGRAM:
- Make the connections as shown in the circuit diagram and in this Bluetooth controlled remote car Bluetooth module (HC-05) RX and TX pins are directly connected to the arduino uno TX and RX pins respectvely.
- Motor driver L293D input pins of 2, 7, 10 and 15 pins are connected to the 12, 11, 10 and 9 pins of Arduino UNO respectively.
- We use DC 4 motors, their operated by motor driver L293D with the help of Arduino UNO board.
- Circuit diagram for Bluetooth controlled car is shown in above figure.
- A Motor driver is connected to arduino to run the car.
- A 6 volt Battery is also used to power the motor driver for driving motors.
- Bluetooth module’s RX and TX pins are directly connected at Tx and Rx of Arduino.
- And vcc and ground pin of Bluetooth module is connected at +5 volt and GND of Arduino.
- And a 9 volt battery is used for power the circuit at Arduino’s Vin pin.